Tuesday, July 12, 2011

DVD - Pianist Brazilian Guiomar Novaes - Infinitivamente Guiomar Novaes (REUP)

Thanks to Sujeito Oculto shared this DVD
All links has reupload and tested work.
Note: unzip with 7zip - record two folders on a DVD-R media and be happy!
The film infinitely Guiomar Novaes by Norma Bengell , and the book - Guiomar Novaes - A sweeping story of love, by Maria Stella Orsini, not only fill a gap in the history of Brazilian culture, they make the name better known Guiomar Novaes the people she loved.
By revealing an artist so complete, the authors seek to recover from the shadows of oblivion what was considered one of the most extraordinary among the greatest pianists of all the time.

You can not write the history of music in Brazil, without mentioning the name of such Guiomar exalted abroad, but so little known among us. For 71 years, a long, successful career, she stood out for exquisite and its unpretentious elegance, a technique favored by masterfully dominated and the more perfect understanding of musical language. All this combined with an incomparable singing sound and an unlimited wealth of sound effects that delighted several generations.
Guiomar a pianist who is surprised by the originality in their creative interpretations. The Brazilian public that this millennium begins to rediscover this artist and greater enchanted by the singing of her soul in her magic fingers.

Language: Portuguese Brazil
Subtitles: Spanish, English and French
Duration 142 Minutes
Extras: Photo Gallery - Biography - Interactive Menus - Scene Selection
Rating: Free
NTSC All Regions

17 comments:

Part 5 and part 7 are the same link

I get two errors when decompressing and VTS_01_1.VOB & VTS_01_2.VOB end up corrupt. (CRC problems)

Thanks anyway (at least VTS_01_3.VOB & VTS_01_4.VOB are OK and can be enjoyed)

If the whole thing extracts to a file that is only 1.37GB, obviously something is amiss. 2 CRC errors for me.....but I'm willing to try on my only remaining Windows setup at home and see what I get there. I don't know what could have caused such massive problems in ripping and uploading. You say it works, so something else must be the problem.

Thanks anyhow.

not only CRC errors, I got a 1.26 GB folder :( and the sub folder AUDIO_TS is empty. :(

The AUDIO_TS folder is empty. I do not know so she will do, but I left it empty just like the original DVD: P

God, the first two video volumes, which contain the actual documentary,are corrupt, could you PLEASE check the files and the REUP them again>? Otherwise all we get is just the last two audio files with Novaes' pictures.

The Guiomar Novaes of place here before I downloaded, recorded on a DVD and it worked, but insist that is not working, I'll download it again to test next week, from Monday

What a mess: I confirm files 2,6 and 11 are corrupted.
The first UL version was even better, at least, we could see something until the Beethoven concerto!
I think the best job would be to upload a compressed ISO file that you can prepare with Imageburn a free, well working, software.

I'll download the first DVD - Cziffra for me. After I download the dvd Guiomar AGAIN. And if I download and run I will send you take in the ass.

Thank you for your patience and generosity! I am a great fan of this particular pianist and any part of her legacy is very precious to me.

Today I am downloading the DVD to test Villa-Lobos. Tomorrow I'll download this to test the Guiomar Novaes, wait.

It is necessary to leave on restoration of 3-5 % (WinRAR).

If you extract with 7zip works OK. But only with 7zip winrar does not works. I have my dvd burnt already. Thanks for the post

I just watch the DVD Guiomar Novaes that I downloaded yesterday on the links above, and works perfectly (I had already told that before providing the links here I even have them downloaded and worked perfect). Now you need to figure out what the hell are you doing in your house that the DVD does not work. Unzip using 7zip. Gave error when unpacking? He! But the unpacking and came complete this interesting and I watched the DVD from start to finish without any problem. See the image of the uncompressed files, you have to stay that way, okay. This I will not do more re-uploads it is working perfect.

http://www.4shared.com/photo/WDru7zuu/imagem.html

Yes, everything works perfectly with 7zip. Just wonder why it failed to work with WinRar... THANK YOU AGAIN!

Post a Comment